Thursday, November 7, 2013

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3

Video games best describe me as a customer. I'm a sucker when it comes to purchasing limited edition items. I could easily spend about $1,000 the holiday year on just this alone.I even go as far as per-ordering in advance and even wait for the midnight release. I'm not only a person that plays video games but I also see myself as a collector. Normally when you purchase something you throw away the box, but I keep the box and make sure to put away my items for another time or maybe even selling it in the future for profit. People don't know the value of videos games. It's not only fun to play, but it's also an investment.

I invest into a lot of writing utensils also. I love buying pencils or pens that have themes or characters on it. I purchase writing utensils because I am also an artist and a good artist always needs to have some kind of writing instrument around them to quickly write ideas down or to make quick sketches. Creativity starts with a pencil! I also buy colored pencils because you can never have too many colored pencils.


The last thing that describe me as a customer is my Pokemon items. Even though I'm 22 years old I still continue to buy into the Pokemon franchise. Pokemon has been a huge part of my childhood and it's a part of me that I will not give up so easily. I will buy anything from hats, toys, plush dolls, cards and video games. I think I buy Pokemon is because it really brings me back to my childhood and I really enjoy reliving those memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment