Thursday, December 5, 2013

Week 10 EOC: What are the benefits vs. features

Facebook and Twitter alone have over a billion users. With social media you can you have eyes all over the world. Using social media you can know more about your target this is one of the advantages of using Facebook and twitter. You can talk among your audience in real time and get information like products, events, and services. Social media pays you.That's right. You get paid just to advertise your product. What I'm talking about is running ads on your Facebook page or on some kind of blog. Or if you can make a great advertising videos or a series, you can get paid by the number of views, followers, and likes. Answering question and leaving feedback. This is also a great way to give customer service. I actually was in this situation once. I remember having trouble logging into one of my favorite streaming sites. I wasn't sure if I was hacked or if the website was having issues. Instead of emailing someone, I contacted them through via Twitter. I got an intimidate response. I was very happy about this and that's why this is great for a business. These are the examples of what are the great features of using social media in the business world and how its different from what it was before. How I would use these to my advantage is start a YouTube series about my pancake product. I could create and record different recipes for my product and to tell people that you can get more out of our pancake mix. The comment section is great on YouTube because not only will I be getting feedback but I will also be getting ideas and suggestion on what should be in the next episode. How I would use twitter is for customer service. If any of my consumers were to have any issues, problems or concerns, they can use twitter to contact my company asap. I think this would provide great service.

No comments:

Post a Comment